We help employees thrive in their current role and successfully transition to new ones. This helps businesses maintain performance, reduce risk and protect brand reputation during restructuring.
Suzy has coached over 400 people through career transition and onto fulfilling next steps.
Whether you’re a graduate embarking on working life, returning from maternity leave or a career break, looking for a career change, facing redundancy or simply ready your next role, you’ve come to the right place!
Typical meeting topics include one of the following:
- Identifying your ideal role
- Contracting and consulting
- Starting a business
- Retirement (semi or full)
- CV & covering letter development
- Personal branding including your social media presence
- Interview skills
- Networking skills
- Job search methods
- Transitioning to a new role.
Meeting topics will be agreed according to your needs and can be held in person or via phone or Skype
We help businesses prosper by unleashing the performance of their people. Suzy and carefully-selected associates:
- have a proven record of achieving results for businesses and individuals alike.
- have achieved this by working with businesses and their people and applying a deep understanding of human behaviour, organisational performance, and the relationship between the two.
- apply a sound evidence-base and professional standards to all interventions.
- love what we do and focus only on selected areas of Occupational Psychology and Organisational Development (OD) which have been found to have a significant impact on performance, and where we know we can make a difference.
- offer great value for money, fixed costs (no retainer fees) and price-match any like-for-like quotes from other professional service providers
- Get in touch with Suzy to discuss your needs.