Why support employees through career transition and redundancy?
The process of making redundancies can be stressful both for those at risk and those delivering the news, and can dent employee engagement and performance.
It is preferable for staff leaving an organisation to leave on good terms. Doing so will not only help the individual(s) involved to move forward with their careers. It will also help safeguard the reputation of your organisation.
How can we help?
Suzy specialises in helping staff through major career transitions including those brought about by redundancy.
Having been through redundancy herself (albeit on a voluntary basis), you can be assured that independent, professional support will be backed up with practical experience and business acumen.
Our one-on-one coaching sessions are tailor-made to each individual employee, but all focus on practical goal-setting to support individuals onto their next steps. Examples of topics covered during sessions include:
- practical guidance with cv writing, mock interviews, personal branding including online presence, job search methods and transitioning to a new role
- identifying transferable skills
- identifying career achievements and aspirations, and how to apply these to future options
- assessing personal values and goals
- learning how to see change as an opportunity
- overcoming concerns about the practicalities of job applications, such as building confidence for interviews.
Get in touch to discuss your outplacement support needs.